Who are the Heavenly Knitters in Chandler’s Ford?
When I did my last-minute Christmas shopping a week ago, I spotted a chain of beautiful knitting on the railings around the shops in Fryern Arcade in Chandler’s Ford.
I wonder who knitted this chain of rainbow — it is approximately 50 meters long.
One card attached to the wool asks people kindly not to remove the knitting. On the front of the card, it carries a dove and the name, Heavenly Knitters.
Thank you Heavenly Knitters for your knitting, and the delight and rainbow you have brought to Fryern Arcade and the shoppers.
Related posts on the Fryern Arcade, Chandler’s Ford:
- New Grover Butchers At Fryern Arcade
- Fryern Arcade: Butchers And Post Office
- Fryern Arcade WH Smith Local & Post Office Open
- Fryern Arcade Post Office: Open 7 Days A Week?
- What Had Happened To The Fryern Arcade Public Toilets?
- Fryern Arcade D & G Hardware Store
- Fryern Arcade Old And New
- Fryern Arcade’s Fresh Look: MIBI, D & G
- Fryern Arcade In Chandler’s Ford: Major Changes Are Coming
- Buying Christmas Trees At Fryern Arcade
- “We’re Sorry To Be Leaving Fryern…But…”
- Where Is The Centre Of Chandler’s Ford?
- How I love Your Comments
- Coffee And Free WiFi In Chandler’s Ford
- In Love With Chandler’s Ford Coffee Shops
- D & G Hardware: From Canberra To Chandler’s Ford
- Nostalgia: My Stamp Collection
- The Big Issue In Chandler’s Ford
- The Myth Of Thomas The Tank Engine
- Who Are The Heavenly Knitters in Chandler’s Ford?
- Table Hogging