D & G at the Fryern Arcade now feels much brighter with more space.
The two beautiful assistants are always helpful. For a start, they know where everything is kept. They are excellent in advising me what I should buy. I only need to describe a disaster from hell that happens at home, and they would bring out the best anti-bacterial mould and mildew spray from the back of the shelf.
I’ve got some images of the new D & G store at the Fryern Arcade in Chandler’s Ford to show you.
It seems that D & G hasn’t had a grand celebration since it moved to its new premises next to the Flower Shop. The old location of D & G has now been taken by Costa Coffee, which opened on the 3rd of May.
I’ve heard that a butcher from Locks Heath may occupy the shop next to D & G. The shop is now still occupied by the post office, which will close on the 28th of May, and will re-open at the new location on the 29th of May on No 6 – 7 Fryern Arcade.
Once the butcher arrives in the summer, it is most likely that there will be a barbecue celebration for D & G.
Related posts on the Fryern Arcade, Chandler’s Ford:
- New Grover Butchers At Fryern Arcade
- Fryern Arcade: Butchers And Post Office
- Fryern Arcade WH Smith Local & Post Office Open
- Fryern Arcade Post Office: Open 7 Days A Week?
- What Had Happened To The Fryern Arcade Public Toilets?
- Fryern Arcade D & G Hardware Store
- Fryern Arcade Old And New
- Fryern Arcade’s Fresh Look: MIBI, D & G
- Fryern Arcade In Chandler’s Ford: Major Changes Are Coming
- Buying Christmas Trees At Fryern Arcade
- “We’re Sorry To Be Leaving Fryern…But…”
- Where Is The Centre Of Chandler’s Ford?
- How I love Your Comments
- Coffee And Free WiFi In Chandler’s Ford
- In Love With Chandler’s Ford Coffee Shops
- D & G Hardware: From Canberra To Chandler’s Ford
- Nostalgia: My Stamp Collection
- The Big Issue In Chandler’s Ford
- The Myth Of Thomas The Tank Engine
- Who Are The Heavenly Knitters in Chandler’s Ford?
- Table Hogging