The Fryern Arcade in Chandler’s Ford is like a playground for the Musical Chairs game.
Shops have moved around.
Now MIBI has moved from No 2 to No 12, where Southern Jewellers used to be.
In early January, I wrote about major changes in the Fryern Arcade.
MIBI gift shop
The delightful Gift & Home shop Mibi re-opened on 31st of March 2014. The shop is run by Jennie Blake. Mibi has been in Chandler’s Ford Fryern Arcade for nearly 8 years.
The shop carries a relaxed, urban feel. The new shops looks bigger, with exposed ceilings and more wall space. Mibi has also started selling Plumen, designer low energy light bulbs.
D & G Homeware
When D & G was at the old Martin’s newsagent site on the corner, its sign was only D & G Hardware (printed in red).
Readers on Chandler’s Ford Today may still remember our debate on Chandlers Ford vs Chandler’s Ford.
The old D & G sign used Chandlers Ford, and the new D & G signs now use Chandler’s Ford.
Related posts on the Fryern Arcade, Chandler’s Ford:
- New Grover Butchers At Fryern Arcade
- Fryern Arcade: Butchers And Post Office
- Fryern Arcade WH Smith Local & Post Office Open
- Fryern Arcade Post Office: Open 7 Days A Week?
- What Had Happened To The Fryern Arcade Public Toilets?
- Fryern Arcade D & G Hardware Store
- Fryern Arcade Old And New
- Fryern Arcade’s Fresh Look: MIBI, D & G
- Fryern Arcade In Chandler’s Ford: Major Changes Are Coming
- Buying Christmas Trees At Fryern Arcade
- “We’re Sorry To Be Leaving Fryern…But…”
- Where Is The Centre Of Chandler’s Ford?
- How I love Your Comments
- Coffee And Free WiFi In Chandler’s Ford
- In Love With Chandler’s Ford Coffee Shops
- D & G Hardware: From Canberra To Chandler’s Ford
- Nostalgia: My Stamp Collection
- The Big Issue In Chandler’s Ford
- The Myth Of Thomas The Tank Engine
- Who Are The Heavenly Knitters in Chandler’s Ford?
- Table Hogging