I picked up this notice last weekend at the post office in Fryern Arcade, Chandler’s Ford.
It’s a simple message from the Fryern Dry Cleaners, but you can still feel a tinge of sadness:
“Our lease expires at end of March, and we are leaving by Friday 5th April. If you’re unable to collect your order before then, it can be collected from……”
At Fryern Arcade, so many familiar faces and shops have gone. You won’t forget Jonathan from The Arcade Bookshop, will you?
With Fryern Dry Cleaners, Karen had been with the shop for more than 25 years.
Related posts on the Fryern Arcade, Chandler’s Ford:
- New Grover Butchers At Fryern Arcade
- Fryern Arcade: Butchers And Post Office
- Fryern Arcade WH Smith Local & Post Office Open
- Fryern Arcade Post Office: Open 7 Days A Week?
- What Had Happened To The Fryern Arcade Public Toilets?
- Fryern Arcade D & G Hardware Store
- Fryern Arcade Old And New
- Fryern Arcade’s Fresh Look: MIBI, D & G
- Fryern Arcade In Chandler’s Ford: Major Changes Are Coming
- Buying Christmas Trees At Fryern Arcade
- “We’re Sorry To Be Leaving Fryern…But…”
- Where Is The Centre Of Chandler’s Ford?
- How I love Your Comments
- Coffee And Free WiFi In Chandler’s Ford
- In Love With Chandler’s Ford Coffee Shops
- D & G Hardware: From Canberra To Chandler’s Ford
- Nostalgia: My Stamp Collection
- The Big Issue In Chandler’s Ford
- The Myth Of Thomas The Tank Engine
- Who Are The Heavenly Knitters in Chandler’s Ford?
- Table Hogging