Let’s look at these shops again:
Local residents have been wondering about the movement of the current shops at the Fryern Arcade. I’ve heard that current shops will stay. The D&G Hardware Store reassured its customers with this huge notice:
“Sounds like there are changes coming to Fryern Arcade…
Just to confirm our position here
D&G Hardware loves being @ Fryern Arcade
D&G Hardware will be staying @ Fryern Arcade.”
However, though D&G Hardware will be staying at Fryern Arcade, it looks like it would move across to the other side, between The Flower Shop and the Post Office. You can see the red notice of D&G Hardware on the windows of these stores.
Moving Jan 14
The notice in red and white is posted on the windows of the old Raffo’s Hair Studio and the boutique for the Christmas period in 2012 called Hampshire Handmade.
If D&G Hardware is to move to the other side, which shop would take over its space?
I have heard for months that Costa Coffee will be coming to the Fryern Arcade, and will take the current space of D&G Hardware and the beautiful and fragrant Mibi Gift & Home store. I have also heard that Mibi would then take the space of the old Jewellery shop, Southern Jewellers. I have even heard that there will even be a butcher at the Fryern Arcade!
If the information above is correct, in the next three months, we’ll see lots of exciting changes at the Fryern Arcade in Chandler’s Ford.
What about the current post office at the Fryern Arcade? Where is the post office going to move to?
Related posts on the Fryern Arcade, Chandler’s Ford:
- Asante Family Remains Optimistic Despite Chandler’s Ford Shop Closure
- Asante Chandler’s Ford Coffee Shop Closure
- New Grover Butchers At Fryern Arcade
- Fryern Arcade: Butchers And Post Office
- Fryern Arcade WH Smith Local & Post Office Open
- Fryern Arcade Post Office: Open 7 Days A Week?
- What Had Happened To The Fryern Arcade Public Toilets?
- Fryern Arcade D & G Hardware Store
- Fryern Arcade Old And New
- Fryern Arcade’s Fresh Look: MIBI, D & G
- Fryern Arcade In Chandler’s Ford: Major Changes Are Coming
- Buying Christmas Trees At Fryern Arcade
- “We’re Sorry To Be Leaving Fryern…But…”
- Where Is The Centre Of Chandler’s Ford?
- How I love Your Comments
- Coffee And Free WiFi In Chandler’s Ford
- In Love With Chandler’s Ford Coffee Shops
- D & G Hardware: From Canberra To Chandler’s Ford
- Nostalgia: My Stamp Collection
- The Big Issue In Chandler’s Ford
- The Myth Of Thomas The Tank Engine
- Who Are The Heavenly Knitters in Chandler’s Ford?
- Table Hogging