There are many exciting events in Chandler’s Ford from January, and here is a quick summary.
The first unmissable event will be The Wizard of Oz pantomime by the Chameleon Theatre Company.
The Chameleons will run 7 performances starting on Friday 23rd of January at 7:30pm.
Nick Coleman told me some shows have already sold out but some seats are still available. You can check the seating plans and book online via Chameleon Theatre Company.
The Chameleons are busy enjoying the set building weekends. See the image:
I have bought three tickets to see the pantomime with my family. I hope to see you there.
Great news! Thornden Hall has now published their event programmes on Chandler’s Ford Today. Have a look at Thornden Hall Events 2015, I’m sure you won’t feel lonely in the evening anymore with these great shows.
I have highlighted at least three shows from the list that I wish to see, including the amazing National Theatre Live shows. Last year we watched Frankenstein – National Theatre Live at Thornden Hall and it was utterly mesmerising.
Upcoming events in and around Chandler’s Ford
I’ve added local events to our Upcoming Events in Chandler’s Ford page, but here’s a summary:
- The Wizard of Oz by The Chameleon Theatre Company at Ritchie Memorial Hall
- Phantom of the Opera by Centrestage Productions Youth Theatre at The Point theatre in Eastleigh
- Chandler’s Ford Stroke Support Group at Velmore Community Centre
- Expedition Force Holiday Club at Easter at St. Martin in the Wood church
- Chandler’s Ford Library Courses
- Creative Open Day by the Sorting Office Artists at Chandler’s Ford library
- Southampton Model Railway Exhibition at Barton Peveril College
- Eastleigh Community Games at Pavilion on the Park
- Friendly Fridays at The Hilt
- Parish Church Film Nights at St. Boniface Church
- Parentalk: Parenting Course by church@four to be taking place at Bay Leaves Larder
- Southampton Chinese New Year (Year of the Sheep – since you asked) celebration: Sunday 22nd February 2015 inside WestQuay.
Coming up: There will be a different post on the upcoming Chinese New Year celebration soon.
Have fun: Sharing your reviews
I would also like to invite reader (yes, I mean you) to send us your reviews of any local event that you’ve attended. Send us pictures and stories. Your reviews (film, play, pantomime, concert, courses…) will help us get to know what’s happening in Chandler’s Ford and the community around us.
If you like this Chandler’s Ford community site, please subscribe to the blog so that you won’t miss any new post. Want to help out even more? Tell a friend about this website today.
Subscribe to Blog via Email