Update: 16 Nov 14: This lucky draw event is over. Prize has been claimed. Thanks.
You now have a chance to win a tour of St Mary’s Stadium, the home of Southampton Football Club, for two adults.
I won this wonderful prize at the raffle last weekend at the Chandler’s Ford Joint Charities 41st Christmas Market.
I have decided to give the prize away for one lucky reader.
To be in with a chance of winning this prize, simply follow these rules:
Leave a comment in this post. You need to answer one, two, or three questions set below:
- Tell me what you love reading on this website, and / or
- Give me a suggestion how I can improve this website, and / or
- Why do you want to win this prize?
The winner will be randomly selected from the people who make a comment in this post only before 8pm on the 15th of November 2014 (Saturday).
The letter is dated 23rd September 2014.
The tour will include: corporate areas, private executive box, the players’ dressing room and tunnel area, the trophy cases and the honours board.
The voucher is only valid for 12 months from the date printed.
You are welcome to take pictures of your tour but video cameras are not permitted.
Note: If this is the FIRST time you leave a comment in Chandler’s Ford Today, your comment will not show immediately.
Your comment will need to be approved individually, and appear (possibly several hours) later in this post. This is to avoid spam.
Subscribe to get Chandler’s Ford Today posts straight to your inbox.
- Paul McNamara: Eastleigh 2 Lincoln City 1: Take Off For The Spitfires
- Janet Williams: WH Smith Chandler’s Ford: Good Books In Community
- Tony Smith: Eastleigh FC: Football, Family And Photography