I volunteer every week at the Community Fundraising office of Marie Curie Cancer Care in Bournemouth Road in Chandler’s Ford.
Last year I helped set up the Eastleigh and Chandler’s Ford Fundraising Group for Marie Curie of which I am Chairman.
We will organise some local fundraising events and have some fun in the process.
Other events planned include a table at St Francis School Summer Fayre in June and a Great Tea Party with games for children in July.
We are always looking for volunteers to help at our events or join the committee if they wish to get more involved.
If interested or for more information please call Ray Fishman: 07521 151 761
Who am I?
I’m Ray. I’m originally from London and I moved to Chandler’s Ford in 1993 with my job in the insurance industry.
I am married with 2 grown up children, who went to Thornden School and Peter Symonds College.
I retired in 2010 leaving me time to concentrate on hobbies including watching football, playing tennis, golf and badminton. I also enjoy travelling abroad.
I was also able to volunteer as a Gamesmaker at the London Olympics in 2012, one of the best experiences ever.
- Asante Family Remains Optimistic Despite Chandler’s Ford Shop Closure
- August 24: Asante For Marie Curie Cancer Care
- Asante Chandler’s Ford Coffee Shop Closure
- Fundraising Success For Marie Curie Nurses
- Marie Curie – Care For A Cuppa
- Fryern Funtasia 2014: Marie Curie For Betty Heath
- Marie Curie For Chandler’s Ford And Eastleigh