Eastleigh and Chandler’s Ford Fundraising Group for Marie Curie Cancer Care had a successful and fun morning at a Table Top Sale at Chilworth Hall, Chilworth on Sunday 23rd March 2014.
We met some lovely people. Thanks to all our generous supporters, we raised £145 towards supplying Marie Curie nurses in the local community.
Every £20 we raise provides one hour free quality nursing for persons who are terminally ill with cancer and other illnesses and wish to spend their last days in the comfort of their own homes surrounded by their families.
Watch out for our next events in Chandler’s Ford and Eastleigh, and contact us for more information on how you can help.
Contact Ray Fishman: 07521 151 761.
Come and see us at Brambridge Park Garden Centre and Haskins Garden Centres any time on Saturday 29th March. We will be the ones wearing mad hats. Please donate what you can and wear a daffodil pin to show your support for Marie Curie Nurses.
- Asante Family Remains Optimistic Despite Chandler’s Ford Shop Closure
- August 24: Asante For Marie Curie Cancer Care
- Asante Chandler’s Ford Coffee Shop Closure
- Fundraising Success For Marie Curie Nurses
- Marie Curie – Care For A Cuppa
- Fryern Funtasia 2014: Marie Curie For Betty Heath
- Marie Curie For Chandler’s Ford And Eastleigh