Taking our COVID-19 permitted daily period of exercise is good for our health, but the restrictions on “keeping it local” can make it bit monotonous. So why not add a bit of variety and adventure to your walk by finding a route where you can spell out a word or phrase with the first letter of street names.
In true Blue Peter fashion, here is one I made earlier.
So Chippy’s Challenge is to find street names to spell out CHANDLER’S FORD TODAY. A prize of a year’s free subscription to Chandler’s Ford Today to the first to complete it. Just a few rules
- Photos must be taken in the correct order; however the streets do not have to be contiguous (bonus points if they are). Backtracking is permitted; you can also travel along a street that you previously or subsequently use for a photo.
- Letters appearing multiple times must be represented by different street names
- All streets must be in Chandler’s Ford.
- All photos must be taken in the same trip.
- You must travel under your own steam (as the YHA used to say). Walk, cycle, run, etc.
Good luck. and have fun.