There will be a Craft and Cakes community event at St. Martin in the Wood Church in Hiltingbury tomorrow afternoon, from 1pm to 4pm.
It’s a great community event for Chandler’s Ford. You’re very welcome.
There will be crafts to try and buy, jewellery making, cupcake icing, and tea and cakes. You’ll also meet some owls.
I’ll be there too. Please come and say ‘hi’ to me. You’ll find me at the papercrafting stall.
Now I’m showing you what the event was like last year.
Last year, I attended the Craft and Cakes event for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it. I enjoyed the atmosphere, friendly people, and a variety of stalls, including local hand-made jewellery, accessories, and knitwear. Some local Brownies were also selling hand-made Christmas items for their fundraising.
Alan Page showed us how to make an Orange Pomander.
Keith Bateman makes jewellery (and many other things) during his spare time. Keith and Hazel were selling lovely jewellery, and this year, they’ll be selling jewellery, clocks and wooden bowls.
Tricia Urquhart promotes Fairtrade in Chandler’s Ford and Eastleigh. Last year, Tricia was also selling beautiful Traidcraft gifts.
Deirdre and Mavis had a stall selling the very Chandler’s Ford cookery book: Divine Dining – Parish Of Chandler’s Ford Cookery Book.
Craft and Cakes at St. Martin in the Wood Church
Saturday 4th October 1.00 – 4.00pm
St. Martin in the Wood Church
Queen’s Road, Hiltingbury, Chandler’s Ford SO53 5AG
Hope to see you there tomorrow!
- New Ramalley Hall Lego Brick Cufflink Fundraiser
- Hiltingbury Craft & Cakes at St. Martins Connect Community
- Craft & Cakes: St. Martin In The Wood Church
- Meeting Carolyn Darbyshire MBE
- Splendid St. George’s Day Parade
- What A Wonderful Time I Have Had!
- Quirky Knitting Toys Made In Chandler’s Ford
- Christmas Flowers (With Economy And Style!)
- Divine Dining – Parish Of Chandler’s Ford Cookery Book
- How To Make An Orange Pomander
- The Pomander: A Brief History
- Arranging Christmas Flowers: What Items Do You need?
- A Fruitful Fairtrade Evening With Community Spirit