No tags for this post.
Introducing Cat and Kitten Rescue of Chandler’s Ford
Cat and Kitten Rescue, Chandler’s Ford
Did you know?
- Helen Farrar set up the Cat & Kitten Rescue of Chandler’s Ford charity in 1992. Helen has saved more than 2,000 cats and kittens.
- You can help by being a volunteer carer, fundraising, donating cat food or goods.
- All cats are homed on a trial basis.
- Any cat over 6 months of age is neutered before re-homing and will also be vaccinated.
- You don’t pay for the cat, but you can give a donation to show your appreciation.
You can see lots of cute cats on Helen’s Cat & Kitten Rescue of Chandler’s Ford website.
Read about our mysterious cat Billy, which we adopted from Helen: Why Did Our Cat Cross The Road?