Chandler’s Ford Today has published nearly 800 posts in two and a half years.
Today’s summary post celebrates local theatre reviews written by Chandler’s Ford writers.
Chandler’s Ford is home to outstanding, long-lasting theatre groups, Chameleon Theatre Company, and MDG (Methodist Drama Group) Players.
The MDG Players celebrated their golden anniversary in 2013. The Chameleon Theatre Company is also celebrating its 50th anniversary this year.
Chandler’s Ford Today has covered performances from Chameleon Theatre Company, MDG Players, Thornden Hall, Barton Peveril Sixth Form College, Toynbee School, Centrestage Production Youth Theatre, Mayflower Theatre – Southampton, and even Theatre Royal, Winchester.
Here are the Top 12 theatre reviews on Chandler’s Ford Today. I hope you enjoy reading them. Let’s celebrate our local theatres, and inspire more people to write and share their reviews.
- Epicduda: Review: Relatively Speaking – Chandler’s Ford Chameleon Theatre Company
- Epicduda: Review: Fawlty Towers by Chameleon Theatre Company
- Janet and Ben Williams: Review: The Wizard of Oz by the Chameleons
- Epicduda: Theatre Review: The Ladykillers by Chameleon Theatre Company
- Chippy Minton: Theatre Review: Thornden School: The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole, Aged 13¾
- Chippy Minton: Thornden Hall: Alive with the Sound of Music
- Chippy Minton: Review: Les Misérables by Barton Peveril College
- Janet Williams: Review: Little Shop of Horrors by Toynbee School
- Janet Williams and Tom Whyte: Comedy Review: Worth a Fortune by MDG Players
- Janet Williams and Tom Whyte: Comedy Review: Ladies of Iniquity by MDG Players
- Janet Williams: Review: The Phantom of the Opera by Centrestage Production Youth Theatre
- Allison Symes: Review: Jeeves and Wooster in Perfect Nonsense at the Mayflower Theatre
Never miss out on another blog post subscribe here:
Subscribe to Blog via Email