Update: 12th April 2016: The Central Precinct of Chandler’s Ford has now put up a new signboard, after receiving feedback from this post below, which was first published on 26th March 2016.
The original post:
The Central Precinct is also a place filled with memories.
Today I’m showing you the business signboard of the Central Precinct.
You asked: what shops are actually in the Central Precinct? Which shops are new, and which has left?
Enjoy your discovery.
I’ve noticed that the old sign has only recently been updated in 2016, though some shops had long gone, but their names remained for over a year.
Count the fonts in this old board!
In March 2016, I found the signboard has been updated. There is now only one font for all businesses.
(Have you spotted any mistake? Count them.)
What have you noticed in these signboards? Any surprise? Share your comment with us.
Here are some old posts on Chandler’s Ford Today about The Central Precinct:
- Closure of HSBC Chandler’s Ford Branch. Do Bank Branches Still Matter?
- Relish Canteen at Chandler’s Ford Central Precinct
- Growing up in Chandler’s Ford: 1950s – 1960s: The Central Precinct; Bonfire Night (Part 3)
- Voice of a Teenager: How to Improve Chandler’s Ford
- Do you remember the Precinct Gift Centre in Chandler’s Ford?
- Merry Christmas: From Good Neighbours Brian and Suzette Matthews
- Example of French Baguette Connection to Inspire You
- Central Precinct: Christmas Lights Now Switched on – 2014
- You’re Invited: Mulled Wine & Mince Pies at Central Precinct Friday 4pm – 5pm
- Comfy K’Sue Raa Coffee Bar at Central Precinct
- Chandler’s Ford Snooker Club and Central Precinct
- Is Chandler’s Ford Central Precinct International?
- Meet Mr Chen from China Wok at Central Precinct
- New Sign: Central Precinct of Chandler’s Ford
- Everything Flowers (Love Flowers) from The Central Precinct
- Where is The Centre of Chandler’s Ford?
- From Old to New: Furniture Upholstery and Restoration in Chandler’s Ford
- The Best Kept Secret in Chandler’s Ford – The Tea Museum
- Coffee Shops in Chandler’s Ford
- The Art of Tea Tasting at Ahmad Tea
- Congratulations to Alex and Mae
Never miss out on another blog post. Subscribe here:
Subscribe to Blog via Email