A new coffee shop at the Central Precinct in Chandler’s Ford!
Relish Canteen, a great place to meet and eat, opened on Tuesday 3rd of November 2015.
The owner Tim Bond also owns an established business at the Central Precinct, Upfront and Personnel, which specialises in construction sector recruitment.
Tim took over the catering business from Sue Mair, who used to own K’Sue Raa Coffee Bar. Now Sue works for Tim, and both are happy.
Tim has totally transformed the traditional coffee bar. Relish Canteen is modern, welcoming, and has a more relaxing and stylish feel. The walls, featuring elegant wallpaper design, are painted with lovely summer moss.
Relish Canteen: corporate sponsor of the Encephalitis Society
Relish Canteen is a corporate sponsor of The Encephalitis Society.
Encephalitis is inflammation of the brain. Tim Bond, in his website, said he was affected by this devastating illness.
Tim said, “I’m not fully recovered but I’m a heck of a lot better than I was and I know I’m much luckier than a lot of people who are hit by this potentially deadly illness. Now I’m in a position to help the charity that helped me and extended the hand of friendship when I so desperately needed comfort and support.”
4 The Central Precinct, Winchester Road,
Eastleigh SO53 2GA
Tel: 023 8027 0304
Website: Relish Canteen
— Relish Canteen (@relishcanteen) November 6, 2015
— Relish Canteen (@relishcanteen) November 24, 2015
— Relish Canteen (@relishcanteen) November 30, 2015
Never miss out on another blog post. Subscribe here:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Closure of HSBC Chandler’s Ford Branch. Do Bank Branches Still Matter?
- Growing up in Chandler’s Ford: 1950s – 1960s: The Central Precinct; Bonfire Night (Part 3)
- Voice of a Teenager: How to Improve Chandler’s Ford
- Do you remember the Precinct Gift Centre in Chandler’s Ford?
- Merry Christmas: From Good Neighbours Brian and Suzette Matthews
- Example of French Baguette Connection To Inspire You
- Central Precinct: Christmas Lights Now Switched on – 2014
- You’re Invited: Mulled Wine & Mince Pies At Central Precinct Friday 4pm – 5pm
- Comfy K’Sue Raa Coffee Bar at Central Precinct
- Chandler’s Ford Snooker Club and Central Precinct
- Is Chandler’s Ford Central Precinct International?
- Meet Mr Chen from China Wok at Central Precinct
- New Sign: Central Precinct of Chandler’s Ford
- Everything Flowers (Love Flowers) from The Central Precinct
- Where is The Centre of Chandler’s Ford?
- From Old to New: Furniture Upholstery and Restoration in Chandler’s Ford
- The Best Kept Secret in Chandler’s Ford – The Tea Museum
- Coffee Shops in Chandler’s Ford
- The Art of Tea Tasting at Ahmad Tea
- Congratulations to Alex and Mae