One Community is the Council of Voluntary Service (CVS) for the Eastleigh area. It has set up a quarterly Network meeting for people aged 60 and over for the community.
The next meeting will be held in Chandler’s Ford: Thursday 5th March 2015 from 10am to 12pm at St. Boniface Church, Hursley Road, Chandler’s Ford SO53 2FT.
The Network will bring together the over-60s and many service providers from all around the Borough of Eastleigh.
Morris Chifunda, development worker for One Community, said the purpose is to offer older people, from all cultural backgrounds and living within the Borough of Eastleigh, an opportunity to network and meet like-minded people.
The aim is to provide social occasions where members of the Network can obtain information that concerns them. This information can be shared with friends, colleagues, and other voluntary sector organisations for mutual support.
One Community: Older People’s Network
You are welcome to contact One Community for more information about this new network for the over-60s.
Thursday 5th March 2015 from 10am to 12pm at St. Boniface Church, Hursley Road, Chandler’s Ford SO53 2FT.
This free event includes speakers, information stands, refreshments and an opportunity to network with like-minded people.
Speakers are from West Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group, Chandler’s Ford Stroke Support Group, Chandler’s Ford Chameleon Theatre Company, Eastleigh Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB), One Community and more.
Please contact the Community Development Team to book your free place: 023 8090 2400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acts Of Kindness In Community
- Inspirational Eastleigh Volunteers Fair
- Eastleigh Mardi Gras 2014: Fun, Joy, Charities For Community
- Age Concern Chandler’s Ford Carol Service 2014
- Eastleigh Bunting & Eastleigh Museum WW1 Poetry Evening
- Hiltingbury Extravaganza 2014 Chandler’s Ford
- Chameleons: Magical Peter Pan Delight For Chandler’s Ford
- FREE Theatre Evenings For The Elderly In Chandler’s Ford