Christmas isn’t too far away.
Jimmy Peters, who grows and sells Christmas trees, has once again appeared at the Fryern Arcade of Chandler’s Ford selling Christmas trees.
Jimmy Peters’ Christmas trees come from Marwell.
Last year when Jimmy sold his Christmas trees at the Fryern Arcade, he was next to the conventional D & G Hardware store.
Now, his Christmas trees are next to the trendy coffee shop in Chandler’s Ford, Costa Coffee.
Shall we do a quick Christmas Tree Survey on Chandler’s Ford Today?
- Do you buy your Christmas trees in Chandler’s Ford?
- What is your tips of choosing the best Christmas tree?
- How much do you normally pay for a Christmas tree?
- How many Christmas trees do you buy each year?
- What is the strangest thing do you hang on your Christmas tree?
- Where do you recycle your Christmas trees?
Christmas at Fryern Arcade
However, Jimmy will not be selling Christmas trees tomorrow (3rd December 2014, Wednesday), as there will be a Christmas celebration at the Fryern Arcade, from 4.30pm to 6pm.
Pupils from both Fryern Infant and Junior schools will be singing Christmas carols. There will be mince pies and mulled vine.
Local shops will stay open for one more hour tomorrow.
The event is supported by both Chandler’s Ford Parish Council and Rotary Club of Chandler’s Ford & Itchen Valley.