The church@four in Hiltingbury is running a five-week parenting course in Chandler’s Ford from March to April.
The Parenting Course is open to all parents, but it is particularly aimed at parents with children under 12 years of age.
The course runs from 6th March – 3rd April, Thursday nights at St. Martin in the Wood church.
The course will be run by Paula Evans, an experienced parenting course practitioner.
The Parenting Course
Dates: 6th March – 3rd April, 8:00pm – 9:30pm
The course is open to all irrespective of religious background.
Cost: £5 per person.
Each evening will include a complimentary glass of wine, nibbles, talk and chance to discuss with others.
- 6th March – Building Strong Foundations
- 13th March – Meeting Our Children’s Needs
- 20th March – Setting Boundaries
- 27th March – Teaching Healthy Relationships
- 3rd April – Independence and Responsibility