Chandler’s Ford Good Neighbours (CFGN) is part of a national charity, supporting people in the local neighbourhood.
Are you able to help?
Currently, there are about 450 clients and only 45 drivers.
Do you need help? The services run by volunteers include:
- driving and then escorting people to local medical appointments, including
doctor, dentist, optician, physiotherapist, podiatrist
- taking people to hospital appointments and wait there with them
- helping with shopping, either taking someone to the shops or doing the shopping for them
- taking someone to visit their partner in a local care home
- other small tasks – call our co-ordinator to find out whether we can help
To offer your help, call CFGN number: 07914 757380
Other local Good Neighbours Groups are:
- North Baddesley 023 8073 0212
- Romsey 01794 522803
- Eastleigh 023 8064 2420
- Twyford Care Group 01962 712023