What’s in Chandler’s Ford Today?
Welcome to the community website for Chandler’s Ford.
The site aims to give the residents of Chandler’s Ford in Eastleigh a voice, and to promote and discover Chandler’s Ford.
You will find over 750 community articles in our blog.
Celebrate Chandler’s Ford Library gaining Grade II listed building status
Find out more from Allison Symes’ Top 10 Reasons to Love Books & Chandler’s Ford Library
Highlights of recent blog posts on Chandler’s Ford Today:
- Janet Williams: Hope Eastleigh 2015 Highlights
- Janet Williams: Review: Little Shop Of Horrors By Toynbee School
- Allison Symes: Memories Of Chandler’s Ford St. George’s Day Parade: Lyn Darbyshire
- SO53 News: Hiltingbury Summer PACT Meeting: Thursday 16th July 7pm Merdon School
- Chippy Minton: Review: Les Misérables By Barton Peveril College
- Doug Clews: My Memories Of ‘The War Years’ In Chandler’s Ford: 1939 – 1945
- Damien Tudjman: Did You Spot A Yogi In The Woods?
- Mike Sedgwick: Please May We Have Our Footpath Back?
- Martin Napier: Growing Up In Chandler’s Ford: 1950s – 1960s: Paper Boy; North End School
- Ray Fishman: Marie Curie And Sainsbury’s Eastleigh
- Richard Hardie: Where Is My Tattoo? A Story By Jean-Louis Bravard